7.25.2017

Writers Block

I have started and not completed so many blogs. I struggle to put my emotions and  experiences into words this summer. I have had moments of extreme bliss. Happiness that fills my heart to the brim and overflows into every thought and action. I have also felt paralyzing frustration. Anger at the unfairness of this world. The opportunities not given to those who are most deserving. The chances at a better life turned down because of laziness. I have to accept over and over again that I cannot save everyone. I cannot take away the pain and struggles of others. I cannot fix every problem. I have seen my own challenges mirrored in others. I have had to cling to my compassion and empathy like a life raft, to uphold the positive nurturing environment we strive to create. The stories will come. The glimpses into my experience and the lives of others will be shared. But for now, this is all I can give.