4.19.2014

Thank Yous

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has gotten me to be able to experience these trips.

Thank you to everyone who bought a bag or purse from the selection I brought back from Cambodia.

Thank you to everyone who participated in my Cut-a-Thon in October, and thank you to Rootz Hair Salon for allowing me to host such an event.

Thank you to Revolution Power Yoga for hosting my yoga fundraiser, as well as everyone who donated to the event and attended the class.

Thank you to Cafe 163 and everyone who donated to our Silent Auction and event in November, as well as Monk Tonik for playing, and everyone who attended the event.

Thank you to everyone who donated silent auction items or attended the Brunch & Bowl event in March.


Without you all, these trips, this organization and my participation would not happen. The lives of the students we bring, the children we visit, the establishments we help and our lives, as chaperones, are forever changed, and for the better. So thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.